Terms + Conditions
The Turntable is a family run record shop and café selling used and new vinyl records, fantastic coffee, incredible cakes, delicious soups + sandwiches, turntable accessories and merchandise.
We are based in the UK and ship all over the world.
Get more music in your life!
First and foremost we want you, our fantastic customers, to have a great experience when you purchase from us at TheTurntable.uk and if you feel our standards fall below what you expect of us then please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to reply to all queries within 24 hours.
- All of our used Vinyl is graded with the standard UK Record Collector Magazine grading system in the order Record/Sleeve.
- All of our Pre-loved vinyl on sale is cleaned by hand, put into a brand new sealed sleeve and graded to the best of our knowledge.
The Turntable Privacy Guarantee
- The Turntable guarantees not to divulge your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission.
- Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
- All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
- We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
- We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
- If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at
Terms of sale and use
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- Sorry we are unable to supply minors (under the age of 18).
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any consequential loss, for example due to delivery delays.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on album detail pages or on the web site, which may contain technical
inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- All goods supplied are for personal use only and not to be sold or offered for re-sale.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- We shall have no liabilities to you for any failure to deliver your purchase or any delay in delivery caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are held by an appropriate authority to be unenforceable, this shall not effect the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions.
- These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our web site prices and contact details.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once they are delivered. However you shall not obtain any right of copyright (or similar rights) in your purchase of which any unauthorised use including copying, letting for hire or sale is strictly prohibited.