Terms + Conditions
The Turntable is a family run online record store and music blog selling used and new vinyl records, turntable accessories and merchandise.
We are based in the UK and ship all over the world.
Get more music in your life!
First and foremost we want you, our fantastic customers, to have a great experience when you purchase from us at TheTurntable.uk and if you feel our standards fall below what you expect of us then please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to reply to all queries within 24 hours.
- All of our used Vinyl is graded with the standard UK Record Collector Magazine grading system in the order Record/Sleeve.
- All of our Pre-loved vinyl on sale is cleaned by hand, put into a brand new sealed sleeve and graded to the best of our knowledge.
The Turntable Privacy Guarantee
- The Turntable guarantees not to divulge your name, address, email address, credit card information or personal information to any third party without your permission.
Terms of sale and use
- We reserve the right to alter prices to take into account forces beyond our control (e.g. currency fluctuations).
- Sorry we are unable to supply minors (under the age of 18).
- We accept no liability whatsoever for any consequential loss, for example due to delivery delays.
- We accept no liability (to the fullest extent allowed by law) for the accuracy of information contained on album detail pages or on the web site, which may contain technical
inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- All goods supplied are for personal use only and not to be sold or offered for re-sale.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply any person or company for any reason.
- We shall have no liabilities to you for any failure to deliver your purchase or any delay in delivery caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If any part of these terms and conditions are held by an appropriate authority to be unenforceable, this shall not effect the enforceability of any other part of these terms and conditions.
- These terms & conditions contain the whole of our agreement relating to your purchase, together with our web site prices and contact details.
- You will become the owner of your purchases once they are delivered. However you shall not obtain any right of copyright (or similar rights) in your purchase of which any unauthorised use including copying, letting for hire or sale is strictly prohibited.