Standard edition on magenta vinyl.
Run The Jewels, the lauded duo of El-P and Killer Mike, have shared the long-awaited details of their feverishly anticipated new album, Run The Jewels 4. Set for a June 5 release via Jewel Runners / RBC Records / BMG, this eleven song, 40 minute powerhouse is their most ferocious and focused effort to date, and sports a lineup of all-star guests including Pharrell Williams, Mavis Staples, 2 Chainz, Zack de la Rocha, Josh Homme, DJ Premier, and Greg Nice. Recorded primarily at Rick Rubin’s Shangri-La Studios and the iconic Electric Lady Studios in NYC, RTJ4represents two years of intensive writing, recording, distilling, and amplifying the most potent elements of their music. The result is a collection of wall-to-wall bangers illuminating the group's unique ability to straddle the worlds of pointed social commentary and raw, boisterous fun.
1. yankee and the brave (ep. 4)
2. ooh la la (feat. Greg Nice & DJ Premier)
3. out of site (feat. 2 Chainz)
4. holy calamafuck
5. goonies vs. E.T.
6. walking in the snow
7. JU$T (feat. Pharrell Williams & Zack de la Rocha)
8. never look back
9. the ground below
10. pulling the pin (feat. Mavis Staples & Josh Homme)
11. a few words for the firing squad (radiation)
Barcode - 4050538617320